Developed to meet the increasingly diverse needs of rental companies and systems integrators, the HORIZON VHA (Vertical Horizontal Array) series by FBT is set to rewrite the rules of sound reinforcement system design.
Delivering optimal audience coverage with the ability to adapt to the requirements of the project at hand, HORIZON VHA represents a step forward in flexible sound reinforcement technology with exceptional sound quality. Crafted in Italy with the no-compromises manufacturing excellence for which FBT is known, the HORIZON VHA series comprises the full range VHA406A, plus two options for low-end extension in the shape of the 12” VHA112SA and 18” VHA118SA.
Constructed in birch plywood with a tough and tour-ready synthetic rubber surround, each VHA406A comprises four 6.5-inch woofers plus a 1.4” large-format neodymium compression driver with a 2.5” voice coil. The purpose-designed central waveguide, optimized with BEM finite element simulations, offers dispersion of 90° horizontal and 20° vertical, with precise and focused vertical control across the enclosure’s entire operating range. The result is a combination of perfectly balanced, symmetrical dispersion – multiple system can be coupled with full coherence far beyond 18KHz, plus a particularly powerful, defined midrange with a frequency response extending from 65Hz to 20KHz.
The VHA406A’s Class-D, switch mode amplifier module is constructed in die-cast aluminum with natural convection to deliver 600W for the LF section and 300W for the HF. Courtesy of an integrated DSP processor with next generation algorithms, users can choose from eight presets to further tailor system performance whilst enjoying the system’s tremendous headroom to ensure the best possible audio fidelity.
MITUS SOUND REINFORCEMENT SYSTEMS. A comprehensive range of both powered and passive line arrays, 2-way speakers, subwoofers and low profile stage monitors.
- High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT
- The latest generation of B&C compression drivers
- High efficiency Class D power amp modules with switch mode power supplies, fixed to Die-cast aluminum chassis. This provides maximum protection of the electronics from dust, prevents air loss through the input control panel, and it maximizes heat dissipation. All this has allowed the realization of a 3.2 Kg lightweight power amp module that delivers 1200Wrms!
- DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing 8 selecaccordion_togglele presets to customize the sound program for various applications, or simply to taste of the user through a setup selection.
- Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power connectors
- Aluminum die-cast carrying handles with rubber inserts
- A wide range of accessories
- Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and exclusive synthetic cloth to protect the drivers from dust and moisture, without modifying the acoustic fidelity. Unlike widely used conventional foam linings, our FBT synthetic cloth will not break down or disintegrate over time.
Mitus 112Read more
Mitus 112ARead more
Mitus 114Read more
Mitus 114ARead more
Mitus 115Read more
Mitus 115ARead more
Mitus 118FSRead more
Mitus 118FSARead more
Mitus 118SRead more
Mitus 118SARead more
Mitus 121SRead more
Mitus 121SARead more
Mitus 152Read more
Mitus 152ARead more
Mitus 206LRead more
Mitus 206LARead more
Mitus 210MRead more
Mitus 210MARead more
Mitus 212FSRead more
Mitus 212FSARead more
Mitus 215Read more
Mitus 215ARead more
Mitus 218SRead more
Mitus 218SARead more
A true line array system encompassing advanced technology and refined Italian engineering – these are the principles behind MUSE, a new sound reinforcement solution from FBT that redefines the modern line array in terms of power, size, light weight, flexibility and ease of use.
True modularity means that MUSE is ready for any application, from a small installation using two enclosures to a large outdoor concert deploying 16 speakers per hang.
Each modular MUSE element comprises two 250mm (10”) custom- designed woofers with 64mm high excursion voice coils and two custom B&C HF compression drivers with 25mm (1”) throat.
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport
MAXX MORE! THE NEW STAGE MONITOR WITHOUT COMPROMISE
FBT’s new StageMaxX 12Ma has been inspired by the need to have a product specifically designed and engineered for use as stage monitor, overcoming all these compromises for a full user satisfaction.
- Low profile and aesthetic elegance
- Compact size
- Frequency response studied for stage monitor applications
- High headroom before feedback
- High sound quality
- Great power and dynamics
- Symmetric dispersion
- Aligned LF and HF acoustic centers
- Easy handling on stage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene cabinet
StageMaxX 12Ma features a 12” B&C loudspeaker custom made for FBT and coaxially mounted with a B&C 1” exit throat compression driver. The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration. Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply. Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications. The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as ‘drum fill’ applications. StageMaxX features two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories). 3 frontal status LED indicators to control ON OFF limiter and protection state. New Neutrik POWERCON TRUE 1 AC connector with Input and loop out to supply AC power to up to 7 additional StageMaxX speakers at 230Vac and 3 at 117Vac. Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable Teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear. The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°). The 4 presets are:
- ORIGINAL: is the typical “MaxX” sound adapted to “STAGE” application
- HI-CUT / DRUM FILL: provides less mid-high for a comfortable listening in near-field at high level
- LO-CUT / DOUBLE: provides less low frequency for better intelligibility and for optimal coupling in stereo configuration
- FOH: Front Of House use in suspended or pole-mount installations
A NEW GENERATION OF IMPROVED SPEAKERS FOR MODERN INDOOR SPACES
With the Archon series FBT wants to meet today’s expectations of the installed sound market: a new generation of improved speakers responding to high quality sound requirements for modern indoor spaces.
The FBT Archon series lines up three 2-way full range/bi-amp models and three 2-way full range compact models; in addition, two low-profile subwoofers (2×8” and 2×15”) increase the low frequency extension of the desired systems. All Archon speakers are elegantly designed and crafted to meet the most demanding architectural design.
The FBT Archon series has been engineered to fulfill the need of high quality sound in bars, pubs, restaurants, retail shops, clubs, entertainment venues, fitness centers, conference rooms, theaters, educational institutions, houses of worship, museums, exhibition centers, cruise ships, corporate A/V, granting excellent speech intelligibility, wide and precise band coverage, ease of installation thanks to the flexible mounting hardware.
FBT VERTUS CLA was created with the thought of integrating professional line array technology in an extremely compact and elegant speaker column. Compared to the traditional two-way speakers, the sound is distributed much more evenly throughout the audience, both in outdoor and in indoor environments acoustically difficult or reverberating as well. The CLA cylindrical wave front boasts the pleasant effect of present and precise forwardly projected sound. Even acoustic feedback towards microphones is reduced. VERTUS CLA is a light and compact modular line array system created for both live and fixed installations, comprised by two products:
- CLA 604a: bi-amp two-way active column speakers 400 + 100W RMS
- CLA 208Sa: active subwoofer 600W RMS
CLA system features:
- High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
- Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
- Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
- Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
- High horizontal dispersion
VERTUS CLA is a true professional line array system that can satisfy the musician looking for a compact PA solution, easily to carry, modular, ready to use in just minutes with no-compromise quality. It is capable of being integrated into any environment or installation requiring high-quality sound and controlled directional characteristics.
The Q118SA is a newly designed, extremely powerful subwoofer, capable of delivering extremely high SPL and guaranteeing significant low frequency extension. The optimization of the woofer load volume and port tube with BEM finite element simulation, and the careful development of the grille and the protective fabric to minimize acoustic impedance, has led to a net improvement in performances as compared with previous models. Equipped with an high excursion ceramic B&C woofer with 100mm ventilated coil, it has negligible power compression, ensuring maximum acoustic pressure even after hours of continuous use.
The supplied 1200 watt rms class D amplifier with switching power is equipped with a digital signal processor with entirely new algorithms.
Equipped with 6 presets, each of which is not only associated with a different equalization – to tailor the subwoofer response to various usage conditions – but also with different dynamic processor calibration to extend the maximum acoustic pressure to very high levels, with no deterioration of the original signal. This ensures absolute configurability of the sound obtained, great flexibility of use and above all an impressive SPL/size ratio.
The 18mm birch plywood cabinet is equipped with 4 aluminum handles and two M20 stand supports, suitable for use on either the short or the long side. It is compatible with MITUS 206 and M– USE 210 systems in ground-stacked configuration, and is designed to allow 4 optional 100mm wheels to be fitted. An exceptionally powerful and versatile subwoofer that can be combined with a wide range of FBT speakers.
Processed Active Subwoofer 1200W – 139 peak dB SPL
- 18″ woofer with 4″ voice coil
- 1200W RMS Class D power amplifier with switch mode power supply
- DSP with 6 presets, digital 6 step Delay
- Control panel with: 3 status led indicators, Phase, Level, Preset, Delay, stereo XLR in/link.
- 0,70″ Baltic birch plywood cabinet with scratch and scuff resistant paint finish
- 2 M20 top mount speaker stand socket, 4 aluminum carrying handles, optional wheels