MITUS SOUND REINFORCEMENT SYSTEMS. A comprehensive range of both powered and passive line arrays, 2-way speakers, subwoofers and low profile stage monitors.
- High quality B&C neodymium magnet woofers, custom manufactured for FBT
- The latest generation of B&C compression drivers
- High efficiency Class D power amp modules with switch mode power supplies, fixed to Die-cast aluminum chassis. This provides maximum protection of the electronics from dust, prevents air loss through the input control panel, and it maximizes heat dissipation. All this has allowed the realization of a 3.2 Kg lightweight power amp module that delivers 1200Wrms!
- DSP with A/D-D/A low noise converters providing 8 selecaccordion_togglele presets to customize the sound program for various applications, or simply to taste of the user through a setup selection.
- Neutrik Powercon IN and LINK OUT power connectors
- Aluminum die-cast carrying handles with rubber inserts
- A wide range of accessories
- Heavy duty metal grille with anti-resonance spacers and exclusive synthetic cloth to protect the drivers from dust and moisture, without modifying the acoustic fidelity. Unlike widely used conventional foam linings, our FBT synthetic cloth will not break down or disintegrate over time.
Mitus 112Read more
Mitus 112ARead more
Mitus 114Read more
Mitus 114ARead more
Mitus 115Read more
Mitus 115ARead more
Mitus 118FSRead more
Mitus 118FSARead more
Mitus 118SRead more
Mitus 118SARead more
Mitus 121SRead more
Mitus 121SARead more
Mitus 152Read more
Mitus 152ARead more
Mitus 206LRead more
Mitus 206LARead more
Mitus 210MRead more
Mitus 210MARead more
Mitus 212FSRead more
Mitus 212FSARead more
Mitus 215Read more
Mitus 215ARead more
A true line array system encompassing advanced technology and refined Italian engineering – these are the principles behind MUSE, a new sound reinforcement solution from FBT that redefines the modern line array in terms of power, size, light weight, flexibility and ease of use.
True modularity means that MUSE is ready for any application, from a small installation using two enclosures to a large outdoor concert deploying 16 speakers per hang.
Each modular MUSE element comprises two 250mm (10”) custom- designed woofers with 64mm high excursion voice coils and two custom B&C HF compression drivers with 25mm (1”) throat.
The SUBline series has been completely redesigned and consists of 112SA, 115SA, 118SA, 218SA active and 118S and 218S passive subwoofer models, all bass-reflex , built in birch plywood and aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
Created with the aim to maximize SPL/SIZE ratio, they have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
With IN/OUT stereo connectors, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right speakers
Optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and tour-grade plywood cabinets allow an easy transport
MAXX MORE! THE NEW STAGE MONITOR WITHOUT COMPROMISE
FBT’s new StageMaxX 12Ma has been inspired by the need to have a product specifically designed and engineered for use as stage monitor, overcoming all these compromises for a full user satisfaction.
- Low profile and aesthetic elegance
- Compact size
- Frequency response studied for stage monitor applications
- High headroom before feedback
- High sound quality
- Great power and dynamics
- Symmetric dispersion
- Aligned LF and HF acoustic centers
- Easy handling on stage
- Heavy-duty polypropylene cabinet
StageMaxX 12Ma features a 12” B&C loudspeaker custom made for FBT and coaxially mounted with a B&C 1” exit throat compression driver. The coaxial configuration allows perfect alignment of the acoustic centers of the transducers, guaranteeing symmetry of dispersion and improving focus of the stereo image in Left-Right configuration. Bi-amplification design with high dynamic Class D amplifiers delivering 400W + 100W RMS through a switch mode power supply. Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment to optimize the acoustical response for different applications. The FOH preset allows the use in suspended installation as well as ‘drum fill’ applications. StageMaxX features two lateral M10 rigging points and wall mounting bracket for different applications (optional accessories). 3 frontal status LED indicators to control ON OFF limiter and protection state. New Neutrik POWERCON TRUE 1 AC connector with Input and loop out to supply AC power to up to 7 additional StageMaxX speakers at 230Vac and 3 at 117Vac. Three ergonomic integrated carrying handles, one frontally placed to easily drag and move the monitor on stage and the replaceable Teflon feet ensure sliding on stage with minimal wear. The cabinet has 35° or 55° tilted front panel for an optimal listening distance for single user (35°) or for more users (55°). The 4 presets are:
- ORIGINAL: is the typical “MaxX” sound adapted to “STAGE” application
- HI-CUT / DRUM FILL: provides less mid-high for a comfortable listening in near-field at high level
- LO-CUT / DOUBLE: provides less low frequency for better intelligibility and for optimal coupling in stereo configuration
- FOH: Front Of House use in suspended or pole-mount installations
SHADOW is a complete range of very high performance full range and horn leaded loudspeakers, designed to provide high quality music and voice reproduction in applications with extreme weather conditions resistance, ensuring a long term exposure to all kind of severe environment conditions.
High quality voice reproduction and music performance, normally associated only with indoor systems, are now available for outdoor use, with the brand new SHADOW series of speaker cabinets.
The all Italian Style and the severe construction methods make all loudspeakers suitable for any indoor environment as well.
These all weather products family provide the system designer with the right choice to handle a wide range of applications, that span from sports fields to stadiums, theme parks, swimming pools, themed restaurants, and all environment demanding the highest quality speech and music reproduction, combined with the product durability.
FBT brand new all weather speaker range will provide long term reliability for temporary and permanent outdoor installations, as these speaker systems are manufactured applying the most severe standard expected from a classification of International Protection Rating IP 55. So they represent the fruit of many years of experience in research, development and testing, that makes FBT proud to apply the long experience as speaker manufacturer in this new systems for all weather applications.
WATER STOP GRILL
The prime consideration in designing SHADOW cabinets was extreme weather resistance, also for the drivers that would be employed inside them. The exceptionally weather resistant driver is further protected by the water-stop grille: it stops the elements, solid or liquid, from getting inside the enclosure. Each protective grille is a 3 layers structure that consists of an external perforated stainless steel panel treated with a special protection, a center layer of reticulated foam and an inner layer of water-repellent polyester mesh, providing maximum protection and minimal acoustic attenuation.
All internal circuitry is protected with a special sealing and treated with weather proofing compound against the effects of moisture, corrosion and oxidation.
Weather resistant steel mounting brackets are included with all models.
A NEW GENERATION OF IMPROVED SPEAKERS FOR MODERN INDOOR SPACES
With the Archon series FBT wants to meet today’s expectations of the installed sound market: a new generation of improved speakers responding to high quality sound requirements for modern indoor spaces.
The FBT Archon series lines up three 2-way full range/bi-amp models and three 2-way full range compact models; in addition, two low-profile subwoofers (2×8” and 2×15”) increase the low frequency extension of the desired systems. All Archon speakers are elegantly designed and crafted to meet the most demanding architectural design.
The FBT Archon series has been engineered to fulfill the need of high quality sound in bars, pubs, restaurants, retail shops, clubs, entertainment venues, fitness centers, conference rooms, theaters, educational institutions, houses of worship, museums, exhibition centers, cruise ships, corporate A/V, granting excellent speech intelligibility, wide and precise band coverage, ease of installation thanks to the flexible mounting hardware.
FBT VERTUS CLA was created with the thought of integrating professional line array technology in an extremely compact and elegant speaker column. Compared to the traditional two-way speakers, the sound is distributed much more evenly throughout the audience, both in outdoor and in indoor environments acoustically difficult or reverberating as well. The CLA cylindrical wave front boasts the pleasant effect of present and precise forwardly projected sound. Even acoustic feedback towards microphones is reduced. VERTUS CLA is a light and compact modular line array system created for both live and fixed installations, comprised by two products:
- CLA 604a: bi-amp two-way active column speakers 400 + 100W RMS
- CLA 208Sa: active subwoofer 600W RMS
CLA system features:
- High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
- Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
- Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
- Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
- High horizontal dispersion
VERTUS CLA is a true professional line array system that can satisfy the musician looking for a compact PA solution, easily to carry, modular, ready to use in just minutes with no-compromise quality. It is capable of being integrated into any environment or installation requiring high-quality sound and controlled directional characteristics.