Verve Speakers Series
New high efficiency PWM and very light yet powerful class D integrated amplifiers, a new digital signal processor with 4 EQ presets with an extremely low noise floor.
VERVE speakers are equipped with constant directivity rotatable horns, high efficiency woofers and HF compression drivers, higher quality protected crossover networks.
Available in 5 bi-amplified active, 5 passive models and 2 coaxial bi-amplified stage monitors.
To extend the low frequency response, VERVE speakers can be matched with FBT SUBLine subwoofers, available in 12’’, 15’’, 18’’ and 2×18″ models.
Full line of hardware accessories for permanent installations is also available.
- 15 mm (0.59”) birch plywood scratch resistant enclosure and internal bracing
- Bi-amplified models with high dynamic Class D amplifiers 400W + 100W RMS to provide a pleasant sound even at loud volume
- New ultra-light woofers custom made for FBT with a weather resistant coating, extremely reliable and efficient High efficiency switch mode power supply
- Advanced filter algorithms including dynamic equalization at low frequencies and advanced energy control to allow high SPL while always granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction
- An increase in total SPL thanks to FBT’s new digital limiter algorithms and increased amplifier power output
- Passive models: soft-trip high-frequency protection circuitry to ensure proper operation even in overdriven conditions and superb quality components, metallic polyester condensers and large diameter coils.
- All components embedded in special resin to ensure total immunity to vibration
- Fully rotatable constant directivity horn to adjust HxV angle coverage in the non-coaxial models
- Ergonomic integrated carrying handles, M10 rigging points, top-hat speaker stand socket and wall bracket mounting hardware
New Digital Signal Processor with 4 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment. The presets have been extensively tested in the anechoic chamber to optimize the sound performance for different applications.
- ORIGINAL: is the typical ‘VERVE’ sound
- BOOST: bass and high are emphasized for a rich and engaging sound
- HI-END/ VOCAL: very fl at response, typical of the top touring systems. Provides increased intelligibility and presence for vocals and speech
- WARM: provides a full bodied response to the Low/Mid frequencies and less aggressive on the high.
VERVE Series is also available in white color.
FBT VERTUS CLA was created with the thought of integrating professional line array technology in an extremely compact and elegant speaker column. Compared to the traditional two-way speakers, the sound is distributed much more evenly throughout the audience, both in outdoor and in indoor environments acoustically difficult or reverberating as well. The CLA cylindrical wave front boasts the pleasant effect of present and precise forwardly projected sound. Even acoustic feedback towards microphones is reduced. VERTUS CLA is a light and compact modular line array system created for both live and fixed installations, comprised by two products:
- CLA 604a: bi-amp two-way active column speakers 400 + 100W RMS
- CLA 208Sa: active subwoofer 600W RMS
CLA system features:
- High-level sound quality from 50Hz to 20kHz expressly developed for live performance
- Long distance sound projection and better SPL distribution towards the audience
- Great and dynamic power performance thanks to tri-amplification system
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Design and elegance for an easy integration even in the most demanding installations
- Very compact dimensions enable the listener to concentrate on sound and not on speakers!
- High horizontal dispersion
VERTUS CLA is a true professional line array system that can satisfy the musician looking for a compact PA solution, easily to carry, modular, ready to use in just minutes with no-compromise quality. It is capable of being integrated into any environment or installation requiring high-quality sound and controlled directional characteristics.
Aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
- The SUBLINE series consists of 12Sa, 15Sa, 18Sa and 218Sa active subwoofers, and a passive
- model 18S, built in birch 5/8” plywood with scratch & scuff resistant paint finish.
- Aimed to extend the low frequency response to a wide range of FBT speaker systems.
- Designed in 18” bass-reflex, 15” and 12” band-pass.
- They have Class D amplifiers, switch mode power supply and Digital Signal Processor with presets to match any other FBT speaker.
- IN/OUT stereo, it is possible to use only one subwoofer with Left and Right satellites.
- Additional optional wheels, ergonomic integrated carrying handles and light cabinet allow an easy transport.
A benchmark in Sound Reinforcement With the HiMaxX series, FBT establishes a reference point on the scenario of 12” and 15” sound reinforcement polypropylene enclosures, introducing performance and technical content of an impressive standard. The engineering of the enclosures, the use of switch mode power supplies and high efficiency power amplifiers, the custom design of the transducers made FBT’s R&D team achieve the maximum in power/weight ratio. Three models; two 2-way full-range enclosures in polypropylene, HiMaxX 40 (12”+1”) and HiMaxX 60 (15’’+1.4”), plus a compact 18’’ bandpass SUB in birch plywood (HiMaxX 100Sa). Compact and light weight, HiMaxX brilliantly solve all the most demanding needs for bands, musicians and professionals looking for powerful, versatile and very high quality loudspeaker enclosures. Ideal for live and sound reinforcement applications requiring ease of transport, they are also suited to fixed installations, thanks to the cabinets’ design and optional accessories.
- A powerful dynamic design for aggressive clean-cut lines. A sturdy light-weight enclosure that ensures great versatility and is ready for installation, thanks to its special mounting points and optional accessories. The asymmetrical design enables the enclosures to be used as stage monitors.
- A specially designed control panel ensures ease of use and intuitive control. Mic/Line input, auxiliary stereo input with (HiMaxX 40a), 3-band EQ, ground-lift, diagnostic LED.
- Loudspeaker components are engineered in collaboration with B&C. FBT studied and designed special chassis. A more efficient ventilation circuit with a consequent reduction of 2dB “power compression”, a considerably stiffer cone to improve reliability and distortion and an even more powerful neodymium magnet to increase control and efficiency. The voice coil has a diameter of 75 mm (3”) for higher power handling and reliability.
- B&C compression driver with a 25 mm (1’’) throat and 44 mm (1.7’’) coil (HiMaxX 40) for high power handling. Thanks to the use of a shorting copper cap, high frequencies are even more dynamic and crystal-clear.
- The development of the innovative amplifier is the result of years of research by the FBT R&D labs. It manages to combine the contrasting features of lightness, high power, efficiency and reliability, using the very latest technology. A switch mode power supply to reduce the weight and increase the power output velocity, a very high performance PWM amplifier for the low frequencies, to maximize the power fed out with minimum heat dissipation. A Class G amplifier for the high frequencies enables to achieve the audio quality of a Class A, with a much higher output.
- The silent preamplifier manufactured with SMD technology has the job of handling the equalization, 24dB/oct crossover, sophisticated protections, limiter and the commands of the control panel.
- The horn’s profile has been designed to ensure greater directivity control and lower distortion. The dispersion angle is 90°H x 60°V.
THE NEXT MaxX GENERATION ProMaxX Speaker Series maintains some of the winning attributes of the FBTMaxX Series, incorporates the latest technological achievements designed by FBT’s R&D team, and guarantees quality of construction, utmost reliability, extreme portability and unbelievable sound fidelity. The ProMaxX Series 2-way speakers feature a sophisticated cabinet design that increases low frequency SPL and virtually eliminates undesired resonance. A custom FBT horn design provides improved projection, accuracy and uniform dispersion of the mid high and high frequencies. Two ergonomic carrying handles are integrated into the cabinets for easier placement on speaker stands and when transporting. An innovative electronic DSP circuitry and FBT’s latest technological breakthroughs in the development Class D amplification circuitry, “Raises the Bar to New Heights” for lightweight powered speaker systems. Combining this with their ease of use and the versatility for many portable or installed sound reinforcement applications, the ProMaxX Speakers provide Musicians, DJ’s, Audio / Video Contractors, Sound Reinforcement and Audio Rental Companies with advanced systems of Pro audio reproduction.
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance
- B&C neodymium magnet loudspeakers custom made for FBT
- Class D, 1200W + 600W RMS power amplifiers with high efficiency switch mode power supplies
- Proprietary filter algorithms, dynamic equalization at low frequencies, and advanced energy control allow high SPL while always granting reliable and distortion free audio reproduction
- Original horn profile provides extremely accurate and uniform dispersion for the entire frequency radiation angle, not just for the horizontal and vertical plane
- An increase in total SPL thanks to our enclosure design, engineered with 4 bassreflex ports to increase the size of the radiation area, This further enhances low frequency efficiency and performance without a substantial increase in the external dimensions of the cabinets.
FBT’s Digital Signal Processor with 8 factory equalization presets provides simple and efficient EQ adjustment. Extensive tests in our anechoic chamber went into the development of these presets to optimize the ProMaxX speakers for use for numerous applications. 8 speakers in one! The presets include:
- ORIGINAL: is the typical FBT sound for general application use
- FLOOR: the ProMaxX immediately becomes an ideal stage monitor
- VOCAL: provides increased intelligibility and presence for vocals and speech
- WARM: gives a full bodied response to the low-mid frequencies and less aggressive on the highs
- HI-END SYSTEM: make the response similar to speakers used for touring sound
- FARFIELD: optimize the response for listening distance over 15-20 meters, (48-65-ft,)
- NEARFIELD: optimized response for listening distance of up to 8 mt (25ft,)
- LOUDNESS: low frequency emphasis / presense at lower volumes for recorded music playback or disco
Our new unique 14” LF neodymium magnet woofer with a 3” voice coil is featured in the ProMaxX 14a, This 14” woofer is housed inside the same enclosure as the ProMaxX 12a, and delivers the performance of a 15” woofer, but at the size and weight of a 12”. Two ergonomic carrying handles, M10 fly points, top-hat speaker stand socket. 2 – way enclosures have 3 monitor tapers for use as a floor wedge at 12°, 45°, 55°, providing extraordinary versatility for monitor application.
The Second generation of an International Best Seller Evolving from the FBT EvoMaxX Series of loudspeakers, FBT Evo2MaxX speakers feature totally new Digital Sound Processing resulting in improved sound quality and SPL, especially in bass reproduction at high volume. The sound is more relaxing and natural and the four new DSP presets provide quick dynamic equalization and protection contours for any acoustically challenging venue. Other exciting features are high efficiency and excursion woofers, powerful Class D amplifiers with an extremely low noise floor. Alongside these key performance improvements, FBT has been inspired to develop the Evo2MaxX Series by one very important goal – offering the customer more value for money. Evo2MaxX lightweight yet sturdy polypropylene cabinets feature a monitor taper designed to ensure that they perform with excellence no matter whether they are used at front of house for a main sound system, as stage floor monitors or within permanent installations. Additional options are also available for extending low frequency response in the shape of the 15” subwoofer Evo2MaxX 9Sa or the SUBLine 12Sa, 15Sa and 18Sa, all of which boast birch plywood enclosures with 12”, 15” band-pass and 18” reflex designs respectively.
- Sturdy, gas-injected polypropylene molded enclosures, engineered to contain undesired resonance.
- High efficiency loudspeakers custom made for FBT with a weather resistant coating, allowing use in covered outdoor applications.
- B&C HF compression drivers.
- Latest Class D, 400W LF and 100W HF power amplifiers with high efficiency switch mode power supplies. These amplifiers boast an extremely lightweight design with passively cooled circuitry, meaning no noisy fans!
- New digital signal processor with dynamic equalizations and sophisticated dynamic limiters four improve sound quality and SPL granting reliable and distortion-free audio reproduction
- New 4 DSP presets for improved versatility and ease of use
- Premium sound quality as results of extensive listening test
- High SPL thanks to FBT’s new digital limiter algorithms and high power class D amplifier
- Ergonomic carrying handles, M10 fly points, a top-hat speaker stand socket and a stage monitor taper – all included to ensure superb versatility for live sound events and permanent installations.
Perhaps best of all the fact that Evo2MaxX owners can enjoy four loudspeakers in one thanks to FBT’s New four factory DSP presets. The result of hundreds of hours of development time in FBT’s dedicated R&D facility, the presets optimize the EvoMaxX range to accommodate a vast range of applications. The presets include:
- ORIGINAL: Corresponding FBT benchmark sound for use in general applications.
- FLOOR/VOCAL: The Evo2MaxX immediately becomes an ideal stage monitor. Also suited for high clarity and intelligibility vocal reproduction.
- BOOST/LOUNGE: Providing loudness contour with increased bass response for a relaxing and very enjoyable listening, especially at low and medium volume.
- CLUB/DJ: Providing all the punch and full-bodied response required by DJ users, suitable for high volume DISCO and PARTY applications.
More technology for improved performance and quality value for money
The new J series is a technologically advanced range of products that improves on the performance of the previous Jolly line. The new J series is a competitive, value for money range of speakers. The range is based on the development of three new high efficiency class-D amplifiers with power specifications of 350 + 100W for the J 15A & J 12A, 200 + 50W for the J 8A and 80 + 40W for the J 5A. These amplifiers have been designed ‘from the ground up’ in FBT’s R&D laboratories. The largest amplifier model that equips the J 15A and J 12A has a switch mode power supply as well as a digital signal processor with 4 pre-sets. The J 8A and J 5A amplifiers have toroidal transformer power supplies. The J 8A has a digital signal processor with 2 pre-sets, whilst the J 5A has analog signal processing. The speakers have been completely redesigned, introducing the technological developments of recent years to achieve a far superior efficiency and linearity. Following from the new J series, FBT bring you the DJ 15A, designed with today’s modern DJ in mind. The DJ 15A has invaluable features allowing quality audio playback using our revolutionary DSP technology. This includes 4 presets enabling the DJ to change the sound of their music to suit the environment they play within. These DSP presets will allow the DJs audience to enjoy improved sound quality and SPL, especially in bass reproduction at high volume. The DJ 15A also has another useful feature for DJs, including a two channel input mixer allowing the DJ to plug a music source and microphone direct into the speaker, giving separate control over volume for both devices. You can also daisy chain these speaker together if required. Ideal for many application of today’s modern DJ.