The ARCHON series of full-range and bi-amped speaker systems have been designed to provide ample bandwidth and high SPL for accurate sound reproduction in various applications.
With the Archon series FBT wants to meet today’s expectations of the installed sound market: a new generation of improved speakers responding to high quality sound requirements for modern indoor spaces. The FBT Archon series lines up three 2-way full range/bi-amp models and three 2-way full range compact models; in addition, two low-profile subwoofers (2×8” and 2×15”) increase the low frequency extension of the desired systems. All Archon speakers are elegantly designed and crafted to meet the most demanding architectural design. The FBT Archon series has been engineered to fulfill the need of high quality sound in bars, pubs, restaurants, retail shops, clubs, entertainment venues, fitness centres, conference rooms, theatres, educational institutions, houses of worship, museums, exhibition centres, cruise ships, corporate A/V, granting excellent speech intelligibility, wide and precise band coverage, ease of installation thanks to the flexible mounting hardware.
- Stylish architectural cabinet design
- Acoustically transparent steel grilles with protection cloth
- High SPL, fast responding dynamics, excellent intelligibility, wide band, extremely low distortion
- Baltic birch plywood cabinets available in black or white extra texture paint
- Choice of different RAL paint colours on order
- Choice of different paint finish: glossy, matt, textured and more, on order
- Custom designed low frequency woofers, Made in Italy
- Custom designed high frequency compression drivers, Made in Italy
- Rotatable horns for optimal horizontal or vertical sound dispersion angle
- Selectable bi-amp/full range crossover network
- Full suspension possibilities through multiple M10 / M5 threaded rigging points and a wide range of mounting hardware
- Possibility to install line transformers for 100V/70V applications
- Possibility to order weatherproof versions for outdoor use
- Possibility to extend low frequencies performance through dedicated and compact subwoofers (Archon 208S, Archon 215S)